Nowadays, the entertainment industry is changing drastically because of the advent of artificial intelligence. AI technology has already penetrated our daily lives. And today AI technology companies not only offer outstanding solutions for the professional environment but are also actively altering the entertainment industry. We are all now on the edge of the technological revolution that turns our lives upside down. Here you’ll find how artificial intelligence software is transforming the entertainment industry and what to expect in the nearest future.
- 1 AI in Entertainment and Media
- 2 Marketing and Advertising
- 3 User Experience Personalization
- 4 Search Optimization
- 5 More Extensive Usage of VR and AR
- 5.0.1 In addition to the core implementation of AI in entertainment, it’s worth noting that AR/VR app development will also make this field more captivating and immersive, as we are already experiencing the use of AR in advertising. We will be able to get a 360° view of events that will allow having more enhanced and enriched experiences. AI will help us understand the feeling of the real and live event.
- 5.0.2 Artificial intelligence companies can do miracles and create complex breathtaking scenes with a pair of googles.
- 6 AI in Entertainment: The Last But Not the Least
AI in Entertainment and Media
The majority of cases of artificial intelligence applications in media and entertainment can be divided into four categories:
- Marketing and advertising. Artificial intelligence programming will be aimed at helping with the development of film trailers and designing advertisements.
- User experience personalization. Artificial intelligence app will be used by entertainment providers to offer personalized content based on users data obtained from their activity and website behavior.
- Search optimization. In this case, AI will be used to increase the speed and efficiency of the overall classification and search process.
- Innovative experience with broader usage of VR and AR. More active implementation of AI to enhance the virtual and augmented reality to take user experience to the next level.
Marketing and Advertising
AI in Entertainment will be used for such marketing aspects as design, film promotion and advertising. Smart algorithms will be able to come up with the best marketing and advertising solutions. With AI, it’s possible to make all marketing processes a few times faster by utilizing predictive analytics. AI-driven marketing platforms can deal with audience targeting, generate campaign strategies, and create effective customer solutions.
Now there is an outstanding AI-based graphic design tool called Alibaba Luban, which can create visual designs hundreds of times faster than a human. Just imagine that it can create 8000 banners per second. No alive person can beat it that’s for sure.
IBM has created a trailer to a horror film Morgan using artificial intelligence. Algorithms have analyzed 100 typical horror movies, audio, and visual elements to come up with the list of the most spectacular and catchy moments that have to appear in a trailer. So it took only one day to create a 6-minute trailer that usually requires weeks of human work.
User Experience Personalization
Today a personalized user experience is not something offbeat and outstanding. It is something that all users expect from any product they use. AI continues to impact the user experience. For instance, Netflix is the most popular platform which is used by almost 100 million members worldwide. Predicting a user’s potential choices and preferences is an integral part of their business model.
Alexandra Lebret, the managing director of the European Producers Club, indicated that whereas AI is not so good for creativity, it’s always useful for prediction. It works perfectly well if you want to decide whether to finance a film project or not.
Not that long ago, Netflix has announced its idea of an application-driven by artificial intelligence that will provide better video recommendations.
There is another platform that is aimed at improving user interaction with digital content. IRIS. The TV offers precisely this kind of service. The platform helps match content to users’ preferences based on their previous choices.
There are so many materials online, so sometimes it’s even hard to find exactly what you need at the moment. Artificial intelligence comes for help to make the search results more accurate. Nowadays, it’s possible to upload a picture, and instead of typing, you will get similar images based on its visual look.
In the entertainment industry, some platforms make the process of movie classification much faster. Before, people were selecting and classifying films manually, which took way too much time. AI in Entertainment can do this so much faster and more effectively.
More Extensive Usage of VR and AR
In addition to the core implementation of AI in entertainment, it’s worth noting that AR/VR app development will also make this field more captivating and immersive, as we are already experiencing the use of AR in advertising. We will be able to get a 360° view of events that will allow having more enhanced and enriched experiences. AI will help us understand the feeling of the real and live event.
Artificial intelligence companies can do miracles and create complex breathtaking scenes with a pair of googles.
Also, it will improve user experience in the gaming industry, introducing more and more innovations. It’s worth to be mentioned that watching sports and films in a holographic view will be not just a dream soon.
AI in Entertainment: The Last But Not the Least
The aspects mentioned above are not the only ones that are amended by AI. It’s worth noticing that the entertainment industry will feel all the power of chatbots driven by AI. Yes, chatbots can be useful not just in customer service but also in media and entertainment.
Chatbots can be applied for promotional campaigns for books, films, artists, and TV shows.
In fact, the possibilities are immense. A chatbot can allow users to have a conversation with their favorite characters or celebrities. This experience will strengthen the bond between fans and characters or movie stars and increase engagement.
There are no limits to human resourcefulness.
Soon, the implementation of artificial intelligence will have no boundaries. It makes our lives not just more comfortable, but it also more exciting and engaging. With artificial intelligence technology, we will get a more captivating and fascinating future in all spheres.