Black Friday is only a few weeks away and famous high-street fashion brand New Look is set to join a host of fashion retailers taking part.
Last year New Look, which famously caters for all shapes and sizes, rolled out deals from Black Friday though to Cyber Monday – with huge reductions of up to 50% off hundreds of items.
The discounts were featured across all departments, including menswear, maternity and teen collections, but we’ll have to wait a little longer to find out what is in store for 2017.
In the meantime it’s worth reading over our handy shopping tips below in preparation for one of the busiest shopping days of the year. Don’t say that we didn’t warn you.
5 tips for getting the best New Look Black Friday deals
- Be the first to know – the majority of Black Friday deals will be live from midnight on 24 November, but New Look is advising shoppers to sign up to their newsletter or download their app to make sure you get the news first.
- Watch relevant New Look Black Friday deals pages. There are two main Black Friday pages on the New Look site to keep an eye on – this one for womenswear and this one for menswear.
- Stay on social media. Check the brand’s Twitter and Facebook feeds in the run up and during Black Friday and Cyber Monday for breaking news on deals.
- Start shopping early. The early bird catches the worm as they say, and browsing New Look’s website early (before 8am) will mean you’ll have a better chance of getting what you want.
- Decide what you want before you start shopping. This will make it easier to hone in on specific products rather than just trawling through all the deals on the day.
Current deals at New Look
If you can’t wait until Black Friday, there are already some pretty impressive discounts and deals available from the fashion brand now. Here’s all the one’s we’ve managed to track down so far…
- New Look are currently offering unlimited delivery for a whole year for only £9.99 (so you can make sure you aren’t paying postage on all your inevitable Black Friday bargains).
- There’s also 25% off your first purchase when you sign up to the brand’s newsletter online.
- Select items of clothing have already been subject to some discounts – and the selection will no doubt continue to increase as Black Friday draws closer. See which clothes are on offer here.
Black Friday 2017 retailers to watch
- Argos (in store and online) – great for picking up discounted toys and tech and electronics like laptops and TVs.
- Amazon (online) – expect a huge range of tech and gaming items including the retailer’s own-branded items like the Echo speaker and Fire tablet in the sales, alongside a range of jewellery and fashion items.
- John Lewis (online and in store) – with they’re ‘Never Knowingly Undersold’ tag line, the retailer will be price matching rivals on popular tech, home and fashion lines.
- Tesco (online and in store) – with thousands of electrical appliances available at any one time, we expect the supermarket giant will be offering huge discounts on goods such as smart HD TVs and Dyson hoovers.
- Currys PC World (in store and online) – expect offers on Nespresso coffee machines, Fitbit activity trackers and Apple laptops and tablets.
- GAME (in store and online) – we predict huge discounts on the latest console bundles and top games like FIFA 18.
- Harrods (in store and online) – if you’re in the market for a designer bag or shoes head to the luxury department store for huge savings on premium labels during Black Friday.
- Very (online) – we predict that a wide range of products will feature in the retailer’s discounts from furniture to appliances as well as toys and fashion.